A cake is the one dessert that nobody will say no to! Be it any festivity or a celebration a cake makes it better. As there are a lot of bakeries and options of cakes available easily, there are still many people who like to bake cakes at home on weekends or for family dinners. As of now, the festive season is just right the corner I thought of sharing the recipe for baking the cake at home using a microwave oven which is easy and convenient and trust me it tastes like the cakes available in the bakeries.
How to Use Microwave Oven for Baking Cake?
For making the process more comfortable, I will write recipe step wise along with the ingredients and some tips that can help you in making a delicious cake. Before starting the recipe, there is one thing that you should consider. It is that your microwave should have the convection mode. The convection mode in the microwave helps in baking and grilling. If you have a microwave that doesn’t have convection mode then baking the cake in it will not be possible.
- The first step is making a cake batter.
- For making the batter take a 3/4th cup of flour in the bowl. I like to go with the powders first and then adding the liquid ingredients.
- Now add cocoa powder if you are making a chocolate cake or you can skip this step and add the extract of the flavor you need later. Add 2-3 tbsp of cocoa powder. You can add the desired amount.
- Now add the casting sugar to the mixture. The sugar should be added such that it measures 3/4th cup.
- Once you have added, all the dry ingredients add one teaspoon or a pinch of baking soda in the mixture and stir it so that everything mixes well.
- After mixing all the powder or dry ingredients, you can now add unsalted melted butter. The melted butter should be added such that its measurement is a 2/3rd cup.
- You can now add 2-3 whole eggs in the mixture; if you are vegetarian, you can skip the step of adding eggs to the mix.
- You can also add milk instead of eggs which will help to bind the mixture together.
- Make sure that you mix and stir the mixture well. There shouldn’t be any bubbles in the cake batter mix.
- The mixture is ready to be cooked in the microwave oven. Take a utensil and grease it — the utensil which can be microwaved and is broad enough to hold the mix.
- Grease the vessel with the help of unsalted butter or oil.
- Now pour the mixture in the vessel and keep it in the microwave for 3-5 minutes.
This method is the easy and quick recipe for making the cake in the microwave oven. I hope this recipe is helpful to you guys for making the delicious cakes like bakeries at home in some minutes!